Our After-School Care Program is designed to promote our students’ physical, social, and emotional development while also allowing for time to complete homework and decompress after the school day. Our trained staff and enriched environment provide a nurturing space for students to interact with adults, peers, and children of different grade levels.
Students in After-School Care are able to participate in the school’s on-campus extracurricular programs (Musical Theatre, Orchestra, Chess, Peer Tutoring, Robotics, etc.) with staff making sure students safely get to where they need to go.
The program is offered:
- Monday to Thursday – 3:00 to 6:00 PM
- Friday – 12:30 to 6:00 PM*
* After-School Care on Fridays is offered free of charge from 12:30 to 3:00 PM.
4-5 days a week – $220/month
3 days a week – $165/month
1-2 days a week – $105/month
Drop-in rate – $10/hour beginning at 3:30pm
Hourly incremental rate change(regular dismissal day for one student):
- Pick up from 3:30 – 4:30 — $10.00
- Pick up from 4:30 – 5:30 — $20.00
- Pick up from 5:30 – 6:00 — $25.00