Here are the weekly updates from Ms. Drake and Mr. Sánchez:
- There is an assembly on Monday, October 18th at 8am. Please be sure that all students are on time for school Monday morning so as to not disturb the assembly with late arrivals.
- Picture Day make-ups are Thursday, October 28th.
- Students are encouraged to bring rosary to school all this month. (Preferably not one with sentimental value. We don’t want to risk losing those!)
- No costumes should be worn to school on Friday, October 29th. However, students may have free dress as long as ONE item of clothing is either black or orange. (Free dress should still follow guidelines set in student handbook)
- 5th grade will be leading mass on Monday, November 1st, as well. Students will be reviewing their roles and readings for the All Saints Day Mass during Religion.
- A reminder for families to please submit their Patient Consent Form for COVID testing at the beginning of the week so that we have them all for Wednesday. We will collect them on Tuesday morning this week. Make sure they are turned in with a signature and that the email provided is legible, otherwise this will delay receiving results. All families are encouraged to type in the information on the top section and just sign and date the bottom each week. This will ensure that everything is legible and will make the process quicker for you each week.
- If a student is absent the day of COVID testing, they will not be able to return to campus until they are tested outside of school AND receive a “NEGATIVE” result.
- Please remember to check Schoology daily, especially the Homeroom pages. If you are having difficulty accessing Schoology feel free to contact Mr. Lopez (email@example.com) so that he can support you in getting that access.
Helpful Reminders and Links:
- Schoology: Make sure you have parent access set-up to view grades and progress reports – Parent Schoology Guide
- FRESHLUNCHES: Deadline to order is every Wednesday by midnight for the following week’s delivery – FreshLunches Flyer
- Downbeat! Music Enrichment Club: Weekly lessons start on October 20th – Downbeat! A Musical Enrichment Club
- Virtual Author Book Order Link: Book Order
- Monday, October 18 – School Assembly
- Wednesday, October 20 – Virtual Author Visit
- Wednesday, October 20 – Downbeat! Music Enrichment Club starts
- Thursday, October 28 – Picture Day Make-up
- Friday, October 29 – Free dress as long as ONE item of clothing is either black or orange.
- Monday, November 1 – Feast of All Saints Day Mass
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
Anna (310-383-4061) or Nancy (310-701-1079)