DK & K Admissions
Please follow these steps to see if St. Paul the Apostle School is a great fit for your child.
- Sign-up for our virtual Information Night that will be held on Tuesday, October 13th.
- Take a tour (optional) of our beautiful campus. Sign-up now! Watch the “Welcome” video.
- Complete an online application. Applications will be available October 1, 2020, and must be completed by December 15, 2020. There is a $100 processing fee. Please be prepared to upload your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate if applicable. In addition, sign and upload the “Request for Release and/or Exchange of Information” form.
- The previous school’s recommendation must be received by December 31, 2020. St. Paul’s will submit this request using the above mentioned Release form.
- Schedule a “Readiness Assessment” to be administered at St. Paul’s in January 2021. After you have submitted your application, please reserve a date and time for your child’s assessment. The assessment only involves a faculty member and your child, and is completed in approximately 20 minutes. Applicants will be evaluated according to their developmental level.
- Schedule a Family Interview for January or February, 2021, following your child’s assessment.
There are several means by which we assess a child’s candidacy for DK and K. These include but are not limited to:
- Age requirements: Developmental Kindergarten applicants must be 4 by September 1st & Kindergarten applicants must be 5 by September 1st
- Previous School recommendation
- The school’s readiness assessment
- Family Interview
- Our tiered system:
- Siblings of current students
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of the St. Paul the Apostle Community
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of other Catholic parishes
- Non-Catholics and non-parishioners