DK & K Admissions
Please follow these steps to see if St. Paul the Apostle School is a great fit for your child.
- Sign-up for our Information Night that will be held on October 11, 2023.
- Take a tour of our beautiful campus.
- Complete an online application. Applications will be available October 2023, and must be completed by December 15, 2023. There is a $100 processing fee. Please be prepared to upload your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate if applicable.
- St. Paul will contact your current preschool for a student evaluation. This evaluation must be received by December 31, 2023.
- Schedule a “Readiness Assessment” to be administered at St. Paul’s on January 20, 2024 or January 27, 2024. After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with a link to reserve a date and time for your child’s assessment. The assessment will be conducted by a faculty member and is completed in approximately 20 minutes. Applicants will be evaluated according to their developmental level.
- Schedule a Family Interview for January or February 2024, following your child’s assessment.
There are several means by which we assess a child’s candidacy for DK and K. These include but are not limited to:
- Age requirements: Developmental Kindergarten applicants must be 4 by September 1st & Kindergarten applicants must be 5 by September 1st
- Previous School recommendation
- The school’s readiness assessment
- Family Interview
- Our tiered system:
- Siblings of current students
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of the St. Paul the Apostle Community
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of other Catholic parishes
- Non-Catholics and non-parishioners