- Game 1: Saturday, October 14 @ 5pm at Verbum Dei Jesuit High School
- Game 2: Sunday, October 15 @ 2pm at Verbum Dei Jesuit High School
- Game 3: Saturday, October 21 @5pm at St. Bernard High School
- Game 4: Sunday, October 22 @4pm at Junipero Serra High School
- Game 5: Saturday, October 28 @ 5pm at St. Bernard High School
- Game 6: Saturday, November 4 @ 4pm at Verbum Dei Jesuit High School
4th Grade Girls Volleyball Schedule (2023 Season)
Friday 9/22 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3 PM St Anastasia Blue v St Paul White
4 PM St Paul Green v WISH
Friday 9/29 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3 PM Notre Dame v St Paul White
4 PM St Paul Green v Visitation Blue
Friday 10/6 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3 PM American Martyrs White v St Paul White
4 PM St Paul Green v St Monica
Wednesday 10/25 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3:50 PM St Paul GREEN v St Anastasia Red
4:40 PM WISH v St Paul WHITE
Friday 10/27 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3 PM St Paul White v St Mark
4 PM St Paul Green v American Martyrs Blue
Friday 11/3 @ St. Paul the Apostle
4 PM St Paul WHITE v St Anastasia Red
6 PM St Paul GREEN v The Accelerated School
Thursday 11/9 @ St. Paul the Apostle
4 PM St Paul GREEN v Notre Dame
5 PM St Paul WHITE v St Monica
Friday 11/17 @ St. Paul the Apostle
3 PM American Martyrs White v St Paul GREEN
4 PM St Paul WHITE v American Martyrs Blue
PATRONAGE GRADE CONTEST
A note of clarification for new families and a reminder for us SPA veterans about our *Patronage Grade Contest* for the FREE Pre-festival ICE CREAM PARTY on Oct. 17,
PATRONAGE GRADE CONTEST IS A
PARTICIPATION BASED CONTEST!!!!
That means, ANY amount, EVEN $1 will get us to 100% PARTICIPATION and as always any amount is most appreciated.
Also, if you have more than 1 child attending SPA, your one donation counts towards ALL YOUR CHILDREN attending St. Paul’s. You will have an opportunity to enter your child(s) name(s) & grade(s) during checkout. You do not need to make separate donations for each child/grade…unless you want to 🙂
Deadline is Oct. 16, so please help our kids get their free ice cream party by donating today!
WE CAN DO THIS!!
Hi 4th Grade parents,
- Danya Chausovsky – Parents: Regina and Dmitry
- Jeongwoo Hong – Parents: Seoungno and Dawoon
- Coco Kupfer – Parent: Paula Kupfer
- Emilia Lucas – Parents: Amy and Rick
- Charley Nicholson – Parents: Theresa and David
- Nirvana Tafreshi – Parent: Sepi
- Elliott Wood – Parent: Karen and Jeffrey
- Chanel Johnson – Parent: Melissa and Wesley
- 8/24 & 8/25………..Uniform Exchange Donation Drop off
- 8/26…………………Uniform Exchange & Festival Wear Pop-up – (10am-2pm)
-This is a great opportunity to pick up some FREE gently worn uniform items, especially for new families
- 8/27…………………Parish End-of-Summer In-N-Out Picnic (5:30pm – 8:30pm)
- 8/29…………………FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL & Back to School Coffee
– First day of school & Coffee Social for parents at 8:15am in the JCPC. Early Dismissal at 12:30pm (Aftercare available, sign up HERE)
- 8/31………………..Fingerprinting on location at SPA
– Fingerprinting will be held on 8/31 and the Virtus Training Part I date has changed to Thursday, September 7th at 9:30 AM (reminder that everyone must complete Virtus training and be fingerprinted to volunteer on campus)
- 9/04………………..Labor Day –(No School)
- 9/05………………..Hot Lunch Service Starts – Parents will need to provide lunch this date
- 9/07………………..Virtus Training at SPA
- 9/11……………….Back to School Night – (6:30pm)
- 9/14……………….Picture Day (Full Formal uniform)
- 9/28………………Traffic Duty Oreintation (8:05am)
- 10/20-22………….FESTIVAL!!!! and Apostle’s Attic
- 10/23……………..No School (: Recovery day from ALL the Festival FUN 🙂
- 11/06……………..LITURGY DINNER
Welcome back to school! We would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves to the new families joining us this year and a big welcome back to the returning Saints! We are your new room moms — Sarah Nassiri (Kate’s mom) and Sara Mostafavi (Sasha’s mom) — and we are very excited to embark on this new year with you. This grade page will be updated with information regarding the class and school, so visit often! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you to make this 4th grade year a success!
Sarah & Sara
FreshLunches will be going back to Pre-Covid, buffet-style hot lunch service on Wednesday, January 4th.
Please be sure to send your child to school with a reusable container and utensil on days they are participating in hot lunch service.
Click here for more info.
Use the registration code stpaul-1 to add a new student or set up an account.
If you have any questions, contact Hot Lunch Chair Jorge Gonzalez.
Mondays Grades 3-5
Are you an artist that wants to do more art? Do you wish you had more time to be creative and learn new techniques or explore more materials? Then sign up for art class with Ms. Lewandowski!
Grades: 4 – 8
Have the musical theatre experience, complete with the audition process, rehearsals, and a final weekend of performances! Students will act, sing, and dance in a full musical theatre production while making memories that last a lifetime. For details and to register please click the link below.
Show Dates are April 28th and April 29th.
For questions, please contact Ms. Newton at email@example.com
St. Paul’s Children’s Choir
Grades: 3 – 6
Instructor: Mr. Casey
Downbeat Music Club
Grades: K – 8
Instructor: Mr. Oscar Martinez
Grades: 3 – 6
Instructor: Miss Jess
Grades: 4 – 8
Instructor: Scott D.
Start-Up Kids- Igniting Entreprenuerial Minds- Friday
Grades: 4 – 8
Instructor: Nicki P.
The SPA Chess Club is back! Advanced and Intermediate players will have club on Mondays and beginner students will have club on Tuesdays. Depending on demand we may open up a second beginner or intermediate group on Tuesday as well so please indicate in your registration if you prefer Tuesday. All levels of chess, from novice to advanced are welcome to join the Club (Grades K-8)
Questions? Contact Erin Atkinson Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sign-Un Links Below:
After School Care Program
Remember to sign up! After School Care is available starting on the first day until 6:00 pm each day. After School Care is complimentary from 12:30 – 3:30 pm every Friday. On all days, parents are billed for After School Care starting at 3:30 pm.
The Winter sports season at St. Paul’s offers Basketball, Soccer, and a CYO Fall Golf Tournament (Co-ed). The athletic department would like to encourage 4th-8th grade students the opportunity to represent St. Paul the Apostle School on the field of play in competition alongside their classmates.
The Catholic Youth Organization is composed of local Catholic schools in the greater Los Angeles area. The CYO’s mission is to build teamwork, sportsmanship, and confidence for student athletes through sports. CYO leagues are offered to 4th-8th grades for all sports at St. Paul’s.
For questions, please contact:
Anthony Palmieri (Athletic Director)
Josh Clarke (Assistant Athletic Director)
- Check school supply list (attachment is available on this page).
- Check uniforms – check handbook for requirements.
- Updated Virtus training, fingerprinting and TB testing are required for volunteering on campus and field trips, but are not required for mandatory traffic duty and festival duty.
- Turn in form for family badges, required for entry on campus at https://school.sp-apostle.org/school-info/family-badge-submission-form.
- Thursday, March 16, 2023: Spring Sing I (DK – 4th)
- Sandwich Builders: March 24, 2023
- Friday, April 7 – 16, 2023: Easter Vacation
- Friday, June 9, 2023: Last Day of School