Welcome back to school! This grade page will be updated with information regarding the class and school, so visit often!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We are here to support you.
Addy, Katrina, Virginia, and Yvette
FESTIVAL SHIFT SIGN-UPS: The Sign-Up Genius links for all volunteer sign-ups will be distributed on Monday, September 26.
YEARBOOK ADS: Addy will be coordinating the Yearbook ads. The ads range from 1/4 to full page and can be submitted by immediate and extended family members.
EIGHT-GRADE SWEATSHIRTS: Virginia will be coordinating our eight-grade sweatshirt orders in the coming weeks. These are unique sweatshirts for the graduating class.
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Parent Teacher conferences will be held on Nov. 9-10 and Nov. 15-17. There will be early dismissal these days.
SANDWICH BUILDERS (3rd and 8th Grades) – September 30: Our assigned Sandwich Builders is coming up on Friday, September 30th. Please sign up at the link below (full details are on the sign-up page):
HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
This year, we are providing high school admission links for the high schools presenting at high school night. Please check the schools’ sites for important dates and key information. There are numerous high schools to choose from. We have only listed those schools that the school administration advised us to list:
- Chaminade College Preparatory: https://www.chaminade.org/admissions/apply
- Crespi Carmelite School: https://www.crespi.org/admissions/your-journey-starts-here
- Immaculate Heart: https://www.immaculateheart.org/high-school-admissions/admissions-process
- Louisville: https://www.louisvillehs.org/admissions/how-to-apply
- Loyola High School: https://www.loyolahs.edu/admissions/
- Marymount: https://www.mhs-la.org/admission/applying-to-marymount
- Notre Dame Academy: https://academy.ndasla.org/admissions/apply-to-nda
- Notre Dame High School: https://www.ndhs.org/admissions
- Saint Monica Catholic High School: https://www.stmonicachs.org/
- Check the school supply list (the attachment is available on this page).
- Check uniforms – check the handbook for requirements. Students may wear festival clothing every day until the weekend of the festival. After that, festival t-shirts may be worn on Fridays only, and festival sweatshirts may be worn at any time. Please note that festival attire from any previous years may no longer be worn to school.
- Updated Virtus training, fingerprinting and TB testing are required for volunteering on campus and field trips, but are not required for mandatory traffic duty and festival duty.
- Turn in the form for family badges, required for entry on campus at https://school.sp-apostle.org/school-info/family-badge-submission-form.
- Check Schoology for assignments and grades, and set reminders (if desired).
- Student self-sign out (if desired). Send a note to the teacher (no form this year).
- September 30 – Sandwich Builders in the JCPC
- Oct. 14-16 -Fall Festival
- Oct. 19 – 8th Grade Meeting in JCPC after Drop Off
- Nov. 9-10 and 15-17 – Parent Teacher Conferences – Early Dismissal