- If your child will be absent from school, please note the hot lunch policies for FreshLunches and Jersey Mike’s.
- For FreshLunches, please try to cancel your child’s meal as soon as possible. If you cancel by 10:00am two days prior to delivery, you will receive 100% credit for the meal in your FreshLunches account. If you cancel by 8:00am on the morning of delivery, you will receive 50% credit. After these deadlines, you will not receive any credit for your child’s meal.
- For Jersey Mike’s, there are no cancellations or refunds for any reason.
- For both FreshLunches and Jersey Mike’s, if you cannot cancel your child’s meal and you would like to pick it up from school, please contact Mitchell Lord in the front office by 11:00am to ask for the meal to be set aside. Otherwise, all meals for absent students will be given to teachers, coaches and students who forgot to bring lunch that day.
- Meals will be pre-packaged, with the exception of pizza slices which will be served with gloves.
- One server will be assigned to our school location.
- The server will be vaccinated and wear a face mask at all times
12:00 – FESTIVAL OPENS
12:30-2:00 – KIDS GAMES & CONTESTS WITH COACH KEITH
2:30-3:30 – THE BEAT BUDS
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT 1st and 2nd grade
3:45 pm – 4:15 pm DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT 3rd and 4th grade
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT 5th and 6th grade
4:30-6:00 ONE DROP REDEMPTION
7:00-9:00 – DJ LINDSAY LUV
9:00 – FESTIVAL CLOSES
12:00 – FESTIVAL OPENS
12:15pm -1:45pm Fútbol PK Shootout 3rd thru 8th grade
12:30- 2:00 – KIDS GAMES & CONTESTS
2:00-3:30 – TALENT SHOW
3:30 PM GRADE BASKET DRAWING
5:00-6:30 – LIVE AUCTION
7:00-9:00 – SPAZMATICS
9:00 – FESTIVAL CLOSES
10:00 – FESTIVAL OPENS
10:30 am -11:00 am Basketball Skills Competition & 3PT Shootout: 3rd and 4th grade
11:00 am -11:30 am Basketball Skills Competition & 3PT Shootout: 5th and 6th grade
11:30 am -12:00 pm Basketball Skills Competition & 3PT Shootout: 7th and 8th grade
10:45-11:45 – MR. SILLY
12:00 pm -12:30 pm Basketball Skills Competition & 3PT Shootout: parents
1:00- 2:30 – JASON MCGEE & THECHOIR
3:00- 4:30 – DJ JASON DOMANTAY
5:00 – FESTIVAL CLOSES
Watching the 3rd and 9th grade kids celebrate the first school mass together was so wonderful and reminded us all how great it is to join together in celebration. After getting through the lock down, we know the kids have earned a live, in-person, festival celebration!
We are so grateful to our Festival Committee for working tirelessly to throw this event for the kids and helping re-build our sense of community. They had to adapt their plans again and again to meet changing health requirements and increased costs due to the pandemic. ONE LOVE! will look a little different as we adhere to safety protocols, but this year the theme perfectly celebrates the united community of St. Paul the Apostle.
As our only fundraiser and a treasured tradition, we encourage everyone to participate in the raffles and auction and spend festival weekend with us enjoying all of the fun, food, rides, and games. There is amazing entertainment lined up, including a Bob Marley tribute band, One Drop Redemption, on Friday and the incredible Gospel trendsetters Jason McGee & the Choir, with their “medicine for the spiritually sick” on Sunday! And of course, don’t miss the Live Auction- it’s back and it’s fabulous- Saturday at 5:00pm. We will be posting the schedule of events momentarily. Please buy those discounted tickets while you can. After all, it’s for the children!
We look forward to seeing you there!
On behalf of the PWC Board, I am so happy to welcome you to St. Paul’s for the 2021-22 school year. As we slowly return to more normal lives, we are still focused on our children’s safety. With that in mind, I want to thank our wonderful faculty and staff for all that they have done and continue to do to teach and protect our kids. We know there is a lot to take in at the beginning of every school year, please be patient with changes as we all do our best to keep everyone safe and in school.
Information about traffic, after care, hot lunch, school supplies, uniforms and the school calendar is all available here with the most important information accessible through the dashboard. Your room parents may also be a great resource for specific information pertaining to your class.
Remember to please sign up for Amazon Smile and Ralph’s Rewards to benefit the school.
We look forward to seeing smiling faces in-person soon at the One Love 2021 Festival on September 24, 25, & 26! We are so grateful to the Festival Committee for their hard work this summer. Please show your support in every way that you can.
Wishing you a wonderful school year,
We are pleased to announce that for the third consecutive year, Outreach Concern Inc. has contracted with SPA to provide counseling and support services to help our students meet their potential. Ms. Mandi Duncan and Ms. Eri Ashlock will be available to work with our school community beginning today, and will remain with us through June 2021. Counseling can provide a student support and direction with their academics, develop an understanding of the behavior they demonstrate and how it may impact themselves or others, help a student control their emotions, or improve social skills. Sometimes a child’s behavior can impact their ability to succeed both in and outside the classroom. This is where counseling can help both the student and their parents focus on meeting whatever needs are identified to support their success. Students may need to see one of the Outreach Concern counselors:
- If the student feels sad, confused, shy, angry or anxious.
- When changes in the student’s environment affect their well-being.
- When a student’s family circumstances change.
- When influences distract or cause a student to feel anxiety, fear or concern.
- When a student experiences a loss of a family member, friend or pet.
- When home stressors affect school performance, behavior or social life.
- When a student is consistently absent from school.
- When a student struggles academically.
Partnering with parents and teachers, the school counselor’s goal, much like yours, is to support your child in identifying whatever problem or concern is keeping them from achieving success, enhancing their self-esteem, confidence and motivation. If you would like to request the services and support of our counselors, please note the following guidelines:
- Parents can go online to outreachconcern.org
- Complete the online Consent Form below. Forms at the moment will be in English and Spanish.
- You will be asked for your first name, last name and email address, then hit submit.
- You will then receive an email with a document from “doc u sign.”
- At that point you should complete the necessary information on the Consent Form and be able to submit the form.
- An email will go to the Outreach Concern office and they will update the google doc with the student’s information under the tab “Consent Forms 20-21”
Please use the following “referral links” if you would like your child to have access to the SPA School Counselors this year.