1-8 Grade Admissions
Please follow these steps to see if St. Paul the Apostle School is a great fit for your child.
St. Paul the Apostle School Admissions process:
- Sign up for our virtual Information Night that will be held on Tuesday, October 13th.
- Take a tour (optional) of our beautiful campus. Sign-up now! Watch the “Welcome” video.
- Complete an online application. Applications will be available October 1, 2020, and must be completed by December 15, 2020. There is a $100 processing fee. Please be prepared to upload your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate if applicable. In addition, sign and upload the “Request for Release and/or Exchange of Information” form.
- The previous school’s transcripts, test scores and recommendation must be received by December 31, 2020. St. Paul’s will submit this request using the above mentioned Release form.
- Schedule a Student and Family Interview for February or March, 2021.
There are several means by which we assess a child’s candidacy for grades 1-8. These include but are not limited to:
- Academic history (transcripts) from previous school
- Previous School’s recommendation
- Personal Interview
- Our tiered system:
- Siblings of current students
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of the St. Paul the Apostle Community
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of other Catholic parishes
- Non-Catholics and non-parishioners