1-8 Grade Admissions
Please follow these steps to see if St. Paul the Apostle School is a great fit for your child.
St. Paul the Apostle School Admissions process:
- Sign up for our Information Night that will be held on November 3, 2021.
- Take a tour of our beautiful campus. Sign-up now!
- Complete an online application. Applications will be available October 1, 2021, and must be completed by December 15, 2021. There is a $100 processing fee. Please be prepared to upload your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate if applicable.
- The previous school’s transcripts, test scores, and recommendations must be received by December 31, 2021. St. Paul’s will request your child’s school records.
- Schedule a Student and Family Interview for February or March, 2022.
There are several means by which we assess a child’s candidacy for grades 1-8. These include but are not limited to:
- Academic history (transcripts) from previous school
- Previous School’s recommendation
- Personal Interview
- Our tiered system:
- Siblings of current students
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of the St. Paul the Apostle Community
- Baptized Catholics and active, registered, members of other Catholic parishes
- Non-Catholics and non-parishioners