https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png 0 0 Noot Stapleton https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png Noot Stapleton2022-09-23 13:36:492023-02-28 19:29:12Welcome to 7th Grade!
Welcome to 7th Grade!
7th Grade Volunteer Opportunities
- March 6th, Kinder Liturgy Dinner, Dishes for Dollars. Ms. BJ needs three volunteers. Email email@example.com.
- March 20th, 1st Grade Liturgy Dinner, Dishes for Dollars. Ms. BJ needs four volunteers. Email per above.
- Sundays, during the 9:30AM mass, volunteers needed to help with preschool students. Contact Tami Schmit.
- LA Marathon, online signups, at https://www.titanvolunteers.com/m/3497
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We are here to support you.
Noot and Alma
- Uniforms – check handbook for requirements. Students may wear festival clothing every day until the weekend of the festival. Thereafter, festival t-shirts may be worn on Fridays only, and festival sweatshirts may be worn at any time. Please note that festival attire from any previous years may no longer be worn to school.
- Updated Virtus training, fingerprinting and TB testing are required for volunteering on campus and field trips, but are not required for mandatory traffic duty and festival duty.
- A family badge is required for entry on campus at https://school.sp-apostle.org/school-info/family-badge-submission-form.
- Check Schoology for assignments and grades, set reminders (if desired).
- Sept. 26 – Sign ups open for Festival Duty
- October– Mandatory Traffic Duty for 7th Grade
- Oct. 7 – Catalina field trip forms due to 7th Grade Teachers
- Oct. 14-16 -Fall Festival
- Nov. 2-4 -7th Grade Catalina Field Trip
- 7th Grade Sandwich Builders will be moved to a later date.
- Nov. 7 – 7th Grade Liturgy Dinner