Welcome back to school! This grade page will be updated with information regarding the class and school, so visit often! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We are here to support you.
Noot and Alma
- Check school supply list (attachment is available on this page).
- Check uniforms – check handbook for requirements. Students may wear festival clothing every day until the weekend of the festival. Thereafter, festival t-shirts may be worn on Fridays only, and festival sweatshirts may be worn at any time. Please note that festival attire from any previous years may no longer be worn to school.
- Updated Virtus training, fingerprinting and TB testing are required for volunteering on campus and field trips, but are not required for mandatory traffic duty and festival duty.
- Turn in form for family badges, required for entry on campus at https://school.sp-apostle.org/school-info/family-badge-submission-form.
- Check Schoology for assignments and grades, set reminders (if desired).
- Student self sign out (if desired). Send note to teacher (no form this year).
- Aug. 20 – Uniform Exchange & Festival Wear Sale, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, JCPC
- Aug. 21 – Back to School Mass, 9:30 am
- Aug. 23 – Back to School Coffee, First Day of School (early dismissal – 12:30 pm)
- Aug. 24 – First Full Day of School
- Aug. 28 – In-N-Out End-of-Summer Picnic, 6 pm – 8 pm at the School Playground
- Sept. 5 – No School – Labor Day
- Sept. 12 – Back to School Night, 6:30 pm
- Sept. 15 – Picture Day
- October– Mandatory Traffic Duty for 7th Grade, sign ups will be available in September
- Oct. 14-16 -Fall Festival
- Nov. 2-4 -7th Grade Catalina Field Trip
- Nov. 4 – 7th Grade Sandwich Builders, JCPC
- Nov. 7 – 7th Grade Liturgy Dinner