FALL FESTIVAL | SEPTEMBER 24, 25 and 26
- Purchase Pre Sale Tickets – The ticket prices go up to full price at noon on Friday, September 24th when the Festival opens to the public. Click Here to purchase.
- Please note that there is NO AFTERCARE on next Friday (Fri 9/24).
- Talent Show Sign Up – Sat., Sept. 25th on the main stage from 2-3:30PM. Deadline to sign-up is September 17.
- Volunteer for the Festival – Remember to turn in your vaccination card or COVID test to Nurse A.
MESSAGE FROM MS. DRAKE & MR. SANCHEZ | SEPTEMBER 20-24
- Picture Day was this past Thursday, Sept. 16th. Parents and guardians who didn’t send an order form to school or did not place an order online will have a second opportunity to order when pictures have been delivered to the school, but those later orders are subject to shipping and handling costs of up to $8.50 and will be shipped directly home. We will notify you of the make-up Picture Day for students that were absent when that date is made known.
- Due to the Festival set up this week (09/20-09/24), the yard will be restricted for recess/lunch access on certain days. Students will be directed where to go each day, so it is imperative that they are following the proper procedures.
Students will be dismissed directly to the “One Love” Festival on Friday (09/24) between 12-12:30pm to enjoy. That day, they should bring minimal items with them (fanny pack or small backpack, water bottle, small snack) as they will be responsible for keeping track of them at the festival. Beginning at 2:45 p.m. parents may sign out students with the teachers at the main tent in the parish lot. Students MUST be signed out by their parents by 3:05 p.m. Afterschool Care is NOT available on Friday.
A reminder for families to please submit their Patient Consent Form for COVID testing at the beginning of the week so that we have them all for Wednesday. We will collect them on Monday and Tuesday mornings. Make sure they are turned in with a signature and that the email provided is legible, otherwise this will delay receiving results.
If a student is absent the day of COVID testing, they will not be able to return to campus until they are tested outside of school AND receive a “NEGATIVE” result.
Please remember to check Schoology daily, especially the Homeroom pages. If you are having difficulty accessing Schoology feel free to contact Mr. Lopez (email@example.com) so that he can support you in getting that access.
Ms. Drake and Mr. Sánchez
JERSEY MIKE IS BACK STARTING SEPTEMBER 28
Jersey Mike’s sandwiches are back! Sandwiches are pre-ordered for the entire trimester. For the 1st trimester, these are the Jersey Mike’s dates (every other Tuesday): Sept 28, Oct 12, Oct 26, Nov 9 and Nov 23.
Sandwiches are available in regular size ($6.45 each) or large ($8.30 each). The choices are ham, turkey, Italian and veggie and each sandwich comes with apple slices and a cookie.
The deadline to order is Monday, September 20th. No late orders will be accepted.
CLICK HERE to order!
We will be reinstating our school’s hot lunch program in October. Fresh Lunches is prepared to adhere to all of the required safety protocols:
- The meals will be pre-packaged. One server will be assigned to our school location.
- The server will be vaccinated and wear a face mask at all times.
- The students may come up to the server to receive their lunches, or the lunches can be sorted by classrooms and dropped off.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Monday, September 20 Deadline to order Jersey Mike’s
- Friday, September 24, 12 P.M. – 9 P.M. ONE LOVE SPA FESTIVAL
- Saturday, September 25,12 P.M. – 9 P.M. ONE LOVE SPA FESTIVAL
- Sunday September 26,10 A.M.- 5 P.M. ONE LOVE SPA FESTIVAL
- Monday, September 27- NO SCHOOL
- Monday, October 4 – FreshLunches will return to campus