MESSAGE FROM MS. DRAKE & MR. SANCHEZ | OCTOBER 11 – 15
- This upcoming Monday, October 11th is a no-school day. It was initially supposed to be Festival clean-up, but was maintained as a no-school day even with the change of festival date. Enjoy the extra day off and catch up on extra sleep!
- A reminder for families to please submit their Patient Consent Form for COVID testing at the beginning of the week so that we have them all for Wednesday. We will collect them on Tuesday morning this week. Make sure they are turned in with a signature and that the email provided is legible, otherwise this will delay receiving results. All families are encouraged to type in the information on the top section and just sign and date the bottom each week. This will ensure that everything is legible and will make the process quicker for you each week.
- If a student is absent the day of COVID testing, they will not be able to return to campus until they are tested outside of school AND receive a “NEGATIVE” result.
- Please remember to check Schoology daily, especially the Homeroom pages. If you are having difficulty accessing Schoology feel free to contact Mr. Lopez (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that he can support you in getting that access.
Ms. Drake and Mr. Sánchez
Fresh Lunches Is Back On Campus
Downbeat! Music Enrichment Club
will be starting weekly lessons on campus October 20th. Please see attached flyer for pricing, contact information, and link to register.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Monday, October 11 – NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, October 12 – Uniform Exchange Drop off
- Wednesday, October 13 – Uniform Exchange Pick Up
- Wednesday, October 20 – Downbeat! Music Enrichment Club starts