In order to volunteer for playground duty, hot lunch, coaching and field trip supervision, all parent volunteers need to have : (1) been fingerprinted through the Archdiocese, (2) current VIRTUS certificates, and (3) TB test results on file with the school.
- If you have never participated in a VIRTUS training session or your certificate expired, please sign up for one of the Protecting God’s Children sessions.
- When: Feb 3, 2022, 06:00 PM Pacific Time(US and Canada)
- Register in advance for this meeting: https://la-archdiocese.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcldO2qqDosGtYNb89-GBQTGE4oVEKA8Lxn
- If you took a Protecting God’s Children session between January 2017 and January 2018, please sign up for one of the Keeping the Promise Alive sessions. Typically you need to re-certify every four years; however, the Archdiocese has extended that period to five years temporarily.
- When: Feb 1, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time(US and Canada)
- Register in advance for this meeting: https://la-archdiocese.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMld-uhrD0uHtGK0iqjPenQxKCgfF2PCNnn
- After you have completed the course, please make sure to keep a copy of your training certificate and also send an electronic copy to the school office via Mitchell Lord and one to Mary Ann Bertolucci in the parish office.