*VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENT UPDATE*
Parents/caregivers need to either submit proof of vaccination or provide proof of a NEGATIVE Covid test result within 72 hours prior to each volunteering opportunity they plan to fulfill at the school (e.g., traffic duty, playground, hot lunch, etc.)
All vaccination cards, or an email regarding your plan to test, must be emailed to the nurse’s office before festival shifts open up next week, failure to do so can result in your shifts being deleted, in which case you will need to sign-up again with whatever spots are available.
Email proof of vaccination or plan to test to Nursesoffice@sp-apostle.org
**NEW DROP OFF ROUTINE UPDATE**
- Vehicles will not be driving on to campus for morning drop-off.
- There will be two curbside drop-off locations:
- Selby Avenue in front of the school
- Ohio Avenue, just east of our church entrance on the south side of the street
- These two curbside drop-off locations will be overseen by parent volunteers who will open car doors and assist students with exiting the vehicles. Students will then walk directly into the front entrance on Selby Avenue or through the gate on the east side of the church.
- Students MUST exit on the passenger side of the car.
- Parents of students from all grades may choose to park in the neighborhood and walk students into the front entrance on Selby Avenue, or through the gate on the east side of the church.
- Security officers will be positioned at the front entrance on Selby as well as at the crosswalk on Holman and Selby Avenues. There will also be a staff member on the church plaza.
- There is no crossing guard at the Ohio/Wilkins/Selby intersection. Therefore, there is NO DROP-OFF on the NORTH SIDE of OHIO.
- Drop-off procedures will begin at 7:15 a.m. Upon arrival to campus, students will proceed to the playground where they will be supervised by school staff.
- All students are expected to be on the playground by 7:50 a.m. (This start time has been selected to avoid traffic conflicts with Emerson School, whose start time is 8:00 a.m.)
- At 7:55 a.m., the bell will ring for students to proceed to their homeroom classrooms.