Crossing Guard Update
St. Paul’s is on the priority list for a crossing guard, but the city is still short-staffed. Please pay extra attention to pedestrians when driving around the school during pick-up and drop-off hours.
Safety Reminders for Drop-off and Pick-up
- Please have your children exit on the passenger side.
- No backpacks in the trunk, so kids and volunteers do not go in between vehicles.
- While dropping off your kids in the carline, please do not make phone calls or text in the car.
- Please pull up to the front of the line before dropping off your kids. Don’t let your kids jump out prior even if you’re late! This is a safety issue and a respect issue for folks that you might be holding up behind you.
- Please don’t pull out of line before the car in front of you does so – Cars have been hit in the process by oncoming cars who are not in the traffic line.
- Please do not drop off in the red zone across the street from the church.
- Please keep dogs in the cargo area. Please do not keep them in the same area where the kids are jumping out.
- Please no parking in red.
- Please drive slowly in our neighborhood and be respectful of our neighbors.