https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png 0 0 Jessica Gunderson https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png Jessica Gunderson2021-10-28 10:07:002021-10-28 10:07:00Procedures for Picking Students Up During School Hours
If you are picking up your student during the school day for appointments or other reasons, please follow this procedure.
1. Email your homeroom teacher and Nurse A ahead of time. For upper grades, you may also email your teacher for the class(es) your student is missing if you know the schedule.
2. Remind your student to go to Nurse A’s office before the time of pickup.
3. About 10 minutes before arriving, call Mitchell at the front office so he can inform Nurse A.
4. When you arrive at school, please drive up to the playground gate.
5. Let the guard know you are picking up your student from Nurse A and give your student’s name.
6. Wait for your student near the playground gate.