https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png 0 0 Jessie Spillane https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png Jessie Spillane2022-08-23 16:26:072022-08-23 16:27:07Arrival and Dismissal Reminders
Arrival and Dismissal Reminders
Below is the usual morning schedule:
- 7:15 am – yard supervision begins.
- 7:50 am – the first bell rings. The students line up and Grades K – 4 are escorted to class by their teachers while Grades 5 – 8 make their way to their homerooms.
- 8:05 am – the second bell rings. At this time students must be in their homeroom for prayer and announcements. Students arriving after 8:05 am are considered late and must get a tardy slip from the front office to be admitted to class.
Dismissal for Students in Grades 6 – 8
Students in grades 6 – 8 who wish to sign themselves out from their classrooms at the end of the school day or pick up their younger siblings at the lunch table area must have written permission from a parent.
Once you have turned in a permission note:
- Students in grades 6 – 8 may sign themselves out at 3:05 pm (or 12:45 pm on early dismissal days).
- Students proceed to the lunch tables to pick up any younger siblings.
- Students may wait in either of the 2 supervised areas: the lawn by the school entrance on Selby or in front of the Church on Ohio.
- To pick up, parents may pull their cars up to the curb area on Selby starting at 3:05 pm (no need to park and exit your vehicle), or find a parking space near the Church entrance (please do not park in the red zone).
- Supervision ends at 3:30 pm and any students not picked up will be signed into After Care.