https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Screen-Shot-2021-08-29-at-5.00.36-PM.png 1034 1140 Donna Caruso https://school.sp-apostle.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SPASC_Logo_2021green.png Donna Caruso2021-08-27 16:53:122021-08-29 17:16:478th Grade Traffic Duty - Month of September
We are up first for Traffic Duty for the month of September. Grab your favorite spot while they are still available.
Every family must sign up for one spot per child (families of twins must sign up for two spots). Volunteering for traffic duty is required for each family per the St. Paul handbook.
All volunteers are required to be vaccinated and must wear a mask. Please click the button below to email proof of vaccination to Nurse A. This must be submitted no later than Friday (tomorrow) 8/27 at 12:00 PM. Please note: Vaccination records will be kept on file with Nurse A as proof to volunteer on campus for the school year. You may also email a copy of your child’s vaccination record to Nurse A at the same time, although it is not required to volunteer.
Traffic Duty Guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination required
- Submit no later than Friday 8/27 @ 12:00 PM
- Mask required and social distancing enforced when on the schoolyard
- Morning start time is 7:10 AM on the schoolyard
- Afternoon traffic at the Selby driveway is from 2:40 – 3:30 PM (12:15 PM – 1:00 PM on Fridays)
- Keep hands free from cell phones and coffee mugs
- Children can be dropped off in the gym at 7:10 AM for faculty supervision before school
- If you are unable to make a shift, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.