WEEKLY REMINDERS FROM THE TEACHERS:
- Please provide a well-fitting mask to your student(s) that covers their mouth and nose at all times when inside!
- Bring your fully-charged Chromebook to school everyday.
- Reminder to submit Patient Consent Form for COVID testing at the beginning of the week. If a student is absent the day of COVID testing, they will not be able to return to campus until they are tested outside of school AND receive a “NEGATIVE” result.
- Please remember to check Schoology daily, especially the Homeroom pages. If you are having difficulty accessing Schoology feel free to contact Mr. Lopez (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that he can support you in getting that access.
Night of Lights – December 4, 2021, from 6-9 pm
Night of Lights – An Advent Celebration of Peace and Love, will be held on Saturday, December 4, 2021, from 6-9 pm. The Advent Celebration will take place at the church and Parish Center, and will include a prayerful walk, live music, followed by refreshments. You must sign up for a timed slot to attend. Please click on the button below to sign-up and for the event tickets.
5th GRADE TRAFFIC DUTY – DECEMBER 1, WEDNESDAY – FIRST DAY It’s 5th Grade’s turn to sign up for Traffic Duty for December! Here is the Sign Up Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- ALL volunteers, including those for traffic duty, need to submit either: (a) proof of vaccination, or (b) proof of a negative Covid test result within 72 hours prior to each volunteering opportunity. If you have not already done so, please email your required documents to Nurse A at nursesoffice@sp-apostle.
org as soon as possible.
- Mask required and social distancing enforced
- Morning start time is 7:15 AM
- Afternoon traffic at the Selby driveway is from 2:40 – 3:30 PM (12:15 PM – 1:00 PM on Fridays)
- Keep hands free from cell phones and coffee mugs
- If you are unable to make a shift, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
If your child is mistakenly excluded from the lunch list, instruct your child to speak to the server and ask for one of the extra lunches that are available.
It’s time to order your 2021-2022 St. Paul the Apostle School yearbook! Don’t miss out! It is a wonderful way to remember the school year! You can just click HERE to order.
- $25- if ordered before November 15th
- $35- if ordered between November 16th – December 17th
- $45- if ordered between December 18th – January 18th
- $55- if paid for in June during yearbook distribution, but there is no guarantee there will be any yearbooks left.
No School Days
|November 24 – 26||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 20 – January 2||Winter Vacation|
|January 17||Martin Luther King’s Day|
|February 21||President’s Day|
|March 11||Ski Weekend|
|March 18||Religious Education Congress|
|April 15 – April 22||Easter Vacation|
|May 20||Campout Weekend|
|May 30||Memorial Day|