4th grade traffic duty month is January. Please visit the link below to sign up for a day to volunteer. Each family is required to volunteer one day a week for the entire month of January.
If you have any questions, please let us know!
All volunteers for traffic duty must be vaccinated against Covid and masked at all times while on campus.
- Please wear a mask and we encourage volunteers to sanitize their hands after handling of car doors & backpacks.
- Keep hands free from cell phones, coffee mugs, etc.
- Stay focused on upcoming cars
- Vehicles must come to a complete stop before opening door(s)
- Children must exit the vehicle through doors facing you
- Help children gather their bags/belongings
- Make sure children exit the vehicle safely before shutting door
MISSING & MAKING-UP SHIFTS
If you are unable to make a shift, it is your responsibility to find a replacement. Make-up shifts may be available to work in an upcoming grade month. Any concerns, please email your child’s grade Room Parents or the PWC Traffic & Safety Chair, Stephanie Tsai firstname.lastname@example.org & Monika Merchan email@example.com
RESERVING YOUR SPOT
To reserve your position, please reserve one slot on one day. If you signed up for Monday, you are signed-up for ALL MONDAYs of this month with that same position. You will receive an automatic reminder only before your first slot. Please make sure to mark your calendars for all days of that month outside of holidays!
For morning traffic in the schoolyard please arrive by 7:10 A.M.
Afternoon traffic at the Selby driveway is from 2:40 – 3:30 P.M. (12:15 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. on Fridays)
You are able to change your reservation on your own (clear your reservation and then make a new reservation). If you have any questions, please contact your child’s grade Room Parents or the PWC Traffic & Safety Chair.
Monika Merchan & Stephanie Tsai 2021/2022 Traffic & Safety Co-Chairs